PaxCap Investors is a privately equity, national real asset investment joint venture between talented investor Carlos A.G. Vigon and Tavaco Capital Management. Tavaco Capital Management is a Los Angeles-based family office with substantial capital and extensive real estate investing and operating experience.
The Principals of PaxCap Investors have been monetizing real estate private equity opportunities for over 20 years. One of our competitive advantages is that we began our real estate investment careers as owners and operators. This investor’s mindset translates into superior execution throughout the investment life cycle — from acquisition to operation to disposition.
PaxCap’s purpose driven, outcome centric culture is facilitated by a streamlined and fully discretionary decision-making process. This allows us to act swiftly and effectively to capture lucrative, time-sensitive special investment situations. Our investment tenets include the following:
- a disorganized market creates opportunity
- risk mitigation is essential
- focused knowledge is power
- disciplined, systematized operating processes are essential
- decisions must be research-justified
- market cycles are to be embraced, but not relied upon